Friday, February 22, 2008

Superhero Challenge : Shoot into the Sun


Finally, I've gotten up the courage to put myself into the mix of a whole bunch of talent. Shutter Sisters is an amazing site created by a group of talented photographers. Each have their own little challenges that they throw out every week.
The Superhero Challenges are particularly my favorite because I've been a HUGE fan of Andrea since I found her blog over a year ago.
Funny how you can be so inspired (to be a better photographer, mother, etc) by someone you've never met.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, so, weirdness. I've been reading Kate Inglis's blog Salty|Sweet for awhile now ... and she is one of the founders of Shutter Sisters! So I have been reading over there, too, for a bit, and had no idea that you were into this until today ... small blogging world, no?

Lovely photo, makes me feel spring in the air!

-A

Maree Jones said...

Beautiful picture! Shooting in the sun was really liberating for me - it looks like it was for you too. I've only just found Shutter Sisters and hope to keep contributing. :)